Charlie Bankart is the associate vice provost for international affairs at the University of Kansas, where he serves as KU’s senior international affairs officer. He is responsible for providing institution-wide leadership in support of university internationalization and directs central KU International Affairs Administration. He also oversees the operations of the Applied English Center, International Short Programs, International Support Services, International Admissions and Study Abroad & Global Engagement.
Do you have a concern, or would you like to offer your thoughts on a proposal put forward by this office?
The Provost Office offers an anonymous form so you can raise issues important to you or respond to issues and activities on campus.
- September 10, 2020Four KU faculty members receive Distinguished Professor status
- May 28, 2020Chancellor announces promotions, tenure for 2020
Visit the Policy Office for more information.
- One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
- 44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
- Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
- 5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times